firstegg

firstegg
Our First Egg!

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Pictures of our Rabbits, updated

I realized that I haven't posted recent pictures of our rabbits. All the adults have just shed in January, hence them looking not-as-fluffy. Winchester, as I think I mentioned, I harvested wool from prematurely. Thus, he has longer wool & lots of guard hairs still, but hasn't actually shed his first coat. Oops. We are missing Coal, Baked Potato, and Pudge from the line-up. Will update tomorrow.
Black Diamond's Pumpkin, Senior Doe, Fawn
Plum Crazy's Blue(berry), Senior Doe, Smoke Pearl

Black Diamond's Winchester, Senior Buck, Blue Steel/Self Blue

Black Diamond's Hot Cocoa, Junior Doe, chocolate (carrying agouti)
ENS' Oyster, Junior Buck, Lilac Steel - bad picture
ENS Cinder, Junior Doe, Self Blue



No comments:

Post a Comment